Is Kristen from MSBU in over her head?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Sep 5, 2014 at 1:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thoughts?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did HR post this?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She was in over her head from the first day. Pathetic!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But protected

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

D&I

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poison Ivy!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was obvious from day 1. Not sure how she was able to be so supported from a career perspective on day 1 of employment, verses others that have had prove themselves.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think we need to single out Kristen. Most, if not all, of the Novartis employees who joined the MSBU 4 years ago and the Novartis employees who were transferred into the MSBU since are in over their head. Some are considered "good" employees because they don't rock the boat, but most are PC reps with PC ideas and PC tactics are not what sell a $60,000 per year biotech drug. Would it be impressive If Gilenya could have double the yearly sales in the US in the 4th year post launch? This would have happened if they allowed top leadership to be brought in from MS companies with established track records. Instead they decided to use Dagmar, Randi and others like Kristen. We see the results in terms of market share and KOLs opinions of Novartis leaders. How much money was left on the table because of mistakes and arrogance.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny they hired so many people with MS experience but never listened to a word they said. All of them left and the drug is a failure. Gilenya should have 20% market share by now.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally right!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She totally sucks.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I came on board I couldn't see what she brought to the brand team that had put her in that position, but I thought over time whatever qualities got her there would become apparent. It's been years and I still don't know.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They all need to go back to primary care.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is fucking clueless. Active Disease???? Thats truely genius! Good thing that is the only patient we can get on drug because the wise decission in the beginning to not discount G at the managed care level.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We can think she is clueless but she keeps getting promoted. So I guess we are the morons.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Birds of a feather flock together!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now we know that "Executive Director" really means "Exceptually Dumb"!

18. The Insider

The Insider Guest

Leave her alone, she's cute!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hence, why she was promoted to where she is today and currently in over head.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well she got promoted again. Do they ever hire men in this company.