MSBU time for new leadership.

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Sep 14, 2014 at 9:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dagmar needs to move on she has failed in every aspect of the job. Why has Basel kept her so long when they see Tecfidera beating us in 6 months.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love hearing my new novartian ABL talk about Dagmar. His eyes glow when he talks about how great she is. Must be the novartian way of being promoted.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis Leaders! We know you guys read these boards. I've done a HQ Rotation so I know! Please STOP HIRING PC REPS AND ABL's. They know zero about MS market and, therefore, lose credibility when talking with KOLs and even General Neurologists! Do you ever see people in Derm without Derm experience??? Do you see people selling Xolair without Biologic experience? For the most part the answer is NO! This is a $60,000 per year medication. Don't hire sample dropping reps and managers! Stop the madness please!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct. Use that small guy who is the ABL in Philly as an example for no credibility with the physicians.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The guy in Philly is the prime example of why the MSBU is a failure. His reps hate him and the doctors laugh at him. The Pittsburgh manger who is new lost the #1 team. This is after the old manager was let go. Who hires these people?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The West Coast RD has zero MS experience! Way to go Dagmar!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares about MS experience they won't listen anyway. They hired all those Biogen people and they all left to Questcor.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

seeya!

9. The Insider

The Insider Guest

Dagmar out, pursuing other opportunities

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh??? No way is this for real?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This board is known for false information. Do you really believe this bullshit. Next you are going to tell us Kristen has taken her place. This company is not that big of a joke.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that's funny!