GPS in Fleet Vehicles?!

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2014 at 10:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are there really GPS trackers in the fleet vehicles??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One time there was this guy who never got hired and he wasted his life away spending hours each day making anonymous attacks on the division for not hiring him. Poor soul!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will neither confirm nor deny the existence of GPS trackers in company vehicles. Until we get the results back on the trackers used for the Aptiom study in the NE, nothing set in stone on future use. However, based on the data I have seen, these are very useful in tracking to poor work ethic coming from the Aptiom team, specifically in the following territories:

Scranton
    Philly (no surprise)
    Ithaca
    Hell's Kitchen
    Buffalo
    The entire state of Mass
    Newark

Hope that helps

Fleet

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know this is a bogus response, Kevin OLoughlin (fleet guy) rarely speaks to reps, or emails complete sentences.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very smart and stealth like when he is looking for slackers. Don't buy into the dumb, can't speak reputation some say he has. He is a tiger and you are the fawn! Glad I am his friend and if you're not, you better get to work.

Lucky

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey OP when was the last time you actually got laid? You seem to have way too much time on your hands creating all these attack mode threads.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Odd question to ask the OP. Are you looking for a new lover? Please keep this thread about real pharma issues and leave your sex stuff on Facebook

Thanks

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is more of a tiger cub with lifts in his shoes. I buy the dumb story 100%.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you were to buy a new car you would find out,
    All new cars come with gps. Your insurance company will ask if they can access it to give you a rate discount.
    It's standard now, and the owner of the car(fleet) could use it if they wanted.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am curious. Does your fleet vehicles change based on Geography - snow-belt verse warm climate-
    Question to all -What are you currently driving and what state do you work in ?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I drive an F150 Pick up. Work and live in Abilene, Tx. My friend Steve lives in Stockton, CA and drives a Chevy Volt. Hope that helps

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wasn't given an F150 option. How much extra is that option? Serious replies only!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually you get a 10k rebate in your pay check for ordering the truck numb nut.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You idiots never cease to amaze me.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why am I an idiot for asking how to get an F150?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a heads up to those of you in the above mentioned territories. Have your personal info backed up because the NSM in Dallas will not be fun for you. Arrive on Monday, sent home on Monday.

Fleet

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do think about the new internet option for the cars? I like it but it is barely fast enough to stream a movie. Parked by the lake today and watched guilt trip. What a funny yet touching movie.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get a life you fuckin idiot.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the rep from Philly joins the conversation! Bring your AMEX