Execution Optimization

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jun 11, 2014 at 10:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are your thoughts?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Justified.

This is a flop. We are rewarding people with extra bonus for 5 Rx. Yay. Great job. Not sustainable.

Just saying.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the ole tightening of the belt routine, the death spiral has begun folks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a UCB thing.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Manager told me it's over end of August. Six months, really? I should have never left my last job for a very, very short $ increase. I am so pissed!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this where we are supposed to say " me too, I can't believe its over so quickly?" Idiot!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice comeback. That guy is a bum who can't get hired and if angry at the world.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had no idea there would be such push back from doctors about this product when I decided to jump over here. Every day I hear you're just a metabolite of oxcarb why is that worth $20 a pill to the system. One doctor said that he will use it only after all other options have failed and can't do surgery. I've been getting questions like Why did you launch this product and this is a product that gives the pharmaceutical industry a bad name. I also have been getting questions about why it failed so bad in Europe.

Is there anything that is working. I'm having trouble just engaging them in a conversation let alone getting any to Rx it. Were we sold a bill of goods to come here or what?

This is much tougher than I ever could have imagined. 20 Rx's in an entire state 8 weeks after launch can't maintain us as reps. Any ideas? We have no data or science to refute the we are just a metabolite of oxcarb other than the fda considers us a unique molecule.

Could marketing and medical at least give us something ammunition to counter these very very common objections!!!!?!?!?! What we have now is not working!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My suggestion is you should quit. You seem like a pussy to me. Hope that helps

MARKETING

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company gave you a nice fat base salary with car and bennies. Now stop b!tching son and go out and earn your keep. It is called sales after all.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Called sales is right

There's not a real salesmen in the business.

No one gets a contracted signed or collects money.

The company tells you your marketing lines.

Keep playing while you can.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok wonder boy, what exactly is you job? You seem to be full of opinionated anonymous garbage which points to you being unemployed. Moron

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Phil.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just try and cover your butt like everybody else.
    Top to bottom.
    Try to have a good story about reach & frequency.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a dolt who did not get hired

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmm. Not sure I believe on that. Why would a manager tell you that.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am part of Corporate leadership. It is not true, not even being spoke about. Stop spreading rumors. Sell, sell, sell.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly. Big base salary and all the bennies is big big big spend on a sales force promoting a product that won't even come in at $10 million this year. You know what that means? It means many fired by year end or complete removal of product promotion. Japan will not continue to promote a product that has more expenses associated with it than revenue it brings in. Use you head you foolish buffoon.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm going to need those TPS reports... ASAP...
    ...So, if you could do that, that would be great...