Finger Pointing - Let the games Begin!!

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, May 29, 2014 at 1:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aptiom. Finger pointing playoffs. Round one begins

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which launch was better at this point, Zetonna or Aptiom?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My channel manager is a wasted salary

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which finger should I use, I usually use my middle and my pointer. Sometimes I use my middle 3. Sometes I use a thumb for thickness, sometimes, I use every other finger for a different feel. My husband likes it when I use only my pinky.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We should point at the product manager and VP of sales who sold this dog as a new compound. I should have known better than to jump ship for the sparkling coin that was put in front of me. Many had no choice but to come here cuz they were let go or on the verge of being let go. Not me. I make the choice to jump. How foolish was I?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

at least you're honest and can admit your mistakes. this was a big one. if you wanted to increase your base for future negotiating it was a good move or had to leave your last company you did the right thing. Reality is Aptiom has no chance and Sunovion will abandon ship quickly as sales of the drug will be meager at best. start looking and ride the wave until you can't anymore. layoffs by next spring!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd say the more appropriate name to this thread should be "Let the replying to my own posts begin!"

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not true,but truth hurts!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself how many replies did I post on this thread? You are a psycho.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guys stop this insanity…Aptiom will make it! Let's stay optimistic!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zetonna had a better launch to date ... It's early but hard to imagine how thats possible

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I took your advise and looked in the mirror this morning and I can't believe how good a looked. I feel great too! Thanks for the suggestion my friend. My girlfriend agrees. Wish my wife felt the same. Hope that helps!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sure do like pumpkins, Cotton

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But you never answered the question. How many times have you multiple posted mindless and bitter posts on here? Psycho loser boy

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey idiot! The guy is playing you. The psycho loser boy post has been made by you many times. You took the bait and are what you claim the poster to be.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try but you're still a bitter multiple posting nut job. LMFAO

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My Sales Friends: Always be true to the almighty and humble with your peers, Do not cast stones unless you have boulders rain down on you. Be courteous and transparent in your daily lives. Be kind to your spheres of interactions.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like time for another Pfizerite to come in and save the day.....bahahahahahahahaha

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, you truly are an idiot.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unemployment has really gotten the best of u.