Big Formulary Win for Aptiom

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jul 27, 2014 at 7:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tier 3 unrestricted on Silverscripts, biggest med D plan in the country, effective 8/1. Parity to Vimpat. All other branded AEDs are PA'd or NDC blocked.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You think formulary is Aptioms problem? Lolololololololololol

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where have you been the past month? This is old news. Unfortunately, I'm not sure it will help all that much. I have great access for Aptiom as do most. The problem is the drug itself. No one wants to use it as they view it as a generic retread. A metabolite of oxcarbazepine. They agree there is a bit unmet need but they don't think Aptiom is the product that will meet that need. Especially if they have already tried a generic carbamazepine or oxcarb. They go right to Vimpat, FYCOMPA or Potiga. We are last line and used only as a last resort. Same way its used in Europe.

This drug is dead. Sucks to promote it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It sucks that YOU work here

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

last post was from someone at mission control in home office.

i notice it a lot. good string going, then all of sudden, wham, a home office monitor smack down

don't be fooled folks, aptiom was always doomed for failure. not being negative, just being real. shame on marlboro for wasting money and resources on aptiom and for folks like me that work on latuda, we look upon the waste and shake our heads. that could have been another 10 million we could have spent to increase latuda sales

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's what we do best in Marlborough, waste money (see Zetonna as well).

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shiiiiittt then give us Latuda to promote to Neuros. Bet we will get more scripts than Aptiom and they aren't even szc-bpd targets. Shiiiit give us hand soap to sell, anything but this retread of a product. Its like selling the first generation Ipod that only holds 250 songs, it's simply a catastrophe of epic proportions.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pal the hiring process was 6 months ago and you still have not gotten over not getting hired. Sad sap!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is a great analogy.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad is most here haven't got enough prescriptions to pay half a months salary. Come on, this will not last forever and the job market stinks. Look at all the deals and cuts: Pfe, Allergan, Shire, Amgen to name a few. There are tens of thousands looking for work. Give us studies, mc discounts, anything puhleeeze.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG! cats and dogs, living together! Mass Hysteria!! Dude, grow a set.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

last OMG post is someone from home office.

i'm on to you, yankee doodle dandy

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've go news for you my friend, studies are what's needed. Managed care discounts and higher co-pay cards won't do a thing. THE DOCTORS DON'T WANT TO USE THIS PRODUCT because it is a retread of a generic. It's a carbamazepine derivative and the active metabolite of oxcarb. I've got doctors asking me why we came out with this product. A Pharm D in one of my major clinics could not wait to show up at my lunch and attack me and my drug right in front of 3 physicians. We are not getting any Rx's because we don't have good science or studies behind us. This drug is dead. I'm having to beg and cry to get some from doc's that I've been calling on for years and years. They are even telling me that we shouldn't have launched this dog. This is happening to most in my district.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad is you spend your days wasting your life away creating angry and bitter post in here.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No idiot! They were using a "Ghostbusters" quote.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate to admit it but there is much truth to your post :(. I was hoping there would be more evidence to support our claims but there just isn't. Can't get too down on ourselves for coming here. Sometimes you just don't know what a product will do until it is launched. The good news is there are some good companies hiring and expanding now. Get those resumes out and network, network, network.

Good luck.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Silverscripts is working for me!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go sell. Go sell. Go sell.