Latuda firings...

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Aug 2, 2014 at 2:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cunning Linguist

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like there is more to this?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well then maybe they want to take the NC off label reports seriously and clean some house. there is an obvious reason someone is always ranked at the top - can you say off label promotion?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is always going to be a $$ incentive to sell off label, until Sunovion gets their hand slapped by the Feds; then the bonus system should change and be more like GSK, where you are not incentivized for $ales.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it off label to use the switch study to sell for bipolar?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL call your colleagues in NC I am sure they can give you some tips on selling off label as well as writing little notes all over marketing material. oh yea but she is a rock star - killing it!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think so, it's our regional policy.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The notion of promoting lurasidone for cognition is a slippery slope. If marketing can use the argument that cognition is a sub symptom of schizophrenia , then that leaves open all of the other sub symptoms. All positive and negative symptoms. I don't believe that promoting Latuda for depression associated with schizophrenia would be an acceptable (on label) promotion. In this argument, cognition would also be off label. Despite the fact that both cognition and depression associated with schizophrenia have shown to be particularly efficacious in several controlled trials.

We've never been allowed to use subsets of PANNS score symptoms in promotion. Sunovion is asking for trouble since they don't have FDA approvals for cognition improvement associated with schizophrenia.

That's my two cents- back to the bong!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously bought some bad weed. You have really lost it. Hope that helps

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bye bye odonnel