Aptiom

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2014 at 7:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fuck you!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen & it takes an army of misfit aptiummm reps to build 1 script. You guys suck arse so bad that the competition cannot stop laughing. U suk dog di#@.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice comeback Sparky!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New contest beginning tomorrow, anyone hear about it? It's called 4 x4. Beginning tomorrow, the first district who gets 4 scripts by the 4th wins!!!! The winning district gets all expenses paid at Mickey D's and stays employed another month.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You were up that late to come up with such a lame attempt at humor? Weak, very weak!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We would be lucky enough to get 4 written in the entire US by July 4th. Fireworks = bring on the seizures.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Screw it, had one of my neuros who is a target and friend push through two scripts for my wife and I. Shoot, I will do anything at this point. I will be the top producer yall!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you really are a sad sap. You spend lots of time responding to your own mindless posts on here. I guess you have nothing better to do with your sad life.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the copay? Hey, those 2 fills are 2 more than most reps have obtained. Many have zero with a few trickling in from time to time. I have become the office solitare guru.

Marketing

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes very nice post. I must say I like my posts. They fill a void in my life.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is a great idea! I'm going to do that. I only have 6 total and 2 more would put me on the leader board.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, similar to the void in rx attainment for this inept sales group. The results or lack therof are no surprise. We hired leftover, unemployed, haggard, bottom of the barrel reps other outfits threw out with the trash. I hope you don't think things will remain the same with the way we are tracking. Time to cut bait. Happy 4th fools, you will see.

HQ

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Translation for the above poster. Frustrated and bitter unemployed moron who got passed over for the job. At least this site gives the sad sap a purpose in life now.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, this is really not an easy drug to sell. We knew that when we signed on. Let's remember all the other folks at our companies who weren't on a PIP or didn't have terrible numbers or their managers trying to get rid of them so they didn't have to jump co's to come here and promote this drug. Remember how they laughed when we told them we were coming here to promote this drug? I for one do not want to give them the satisfaction so I am working very hard to get some docs to write it. I have 3 Rx's in my territory and we have 6 Rx's in the entire state. That is bad, but I think we can turn it around. I just wish marketing would give us some retort for the you're just a metabolite of oxcarb objection that I hear over and over and over and over and over again. Did they not think this would happen?

Give me some data to show the doc's that is not the case. I'm not talking the spin. We need real data or science.

Please provide it to us or this dog won't hunt!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really?! My biggest problem is not doctors writing it and it not getting approved. In fact, I have pretty open coverage in my area. My problem is getting doctors to actually prescribe it. It's a carbamazepine derivative that has the same three active metabolites as oxcarb. Hello?? That's not an easy sell. I was given a load of bs to come here and promote this drug. It's going no where and will die a slow death. It is so demotivating going out day after day and trying to sell it. I'm off to the pool with my son. We should be safe through the summer I think. enjoy the ride till its over.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yo, morons! Your selling a shit product and the docs know it. Nuff said!! I was contacted to come sell Aptiom and said "NO THANKS".

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Riiiight, and you just felt the need to post that mindless crap to tell people. Nobody unless they were rejected for the job posts stupid angry crap like that unless the company rejected them. Fool

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any time someone asks for a 'hockey-stick' sales curve beware.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately if the aptiom hockey stick sales curve doesn't kick in soon we will all be in the unemployment line by Christmas. I don't think its going to happen. How long will they keep spending money on our salaries when we can't even get enough rx's to cover the gasoline for our company cars yet alone our salaries.