Interview

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jul 3, 2014 at 2:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my God! This interview process at this company is the craziest thing I have ever experienced.

1. First I had to drive out of territory to meet and interview - which was okay - an all day trip.

2. Studied the products and company extensively. But was expected to know initmate details of scientific information.

3. Realized that the company is beyond paranoid about compliance issues. It was so bad that the manager had to tell me where the exits were and the restroom was. Wanted to tell the doctor before hand that the producted was contraindicated for upfront. Which the list was about everything known to mankind. It seems they must have been sued a lot.

4. Had me read over a highly technical and scientific sales piece - about 20 pages in about 2 minutes then role play. It was obvious they want to hear very dry peope who can just read a script vs having a conversation with a doctor or nurse.

5. Never got reimbursed for expenses. A whole day of travel for nothing.

6. In the interview I could not talk about anything other than the last two years of my life. No education-military- work experiences. Everything had to be about the last two years of my life. Nothing more.

7. They grade you like in school. DId not want to be social or personal at all. I hate to tell you that if you sell like you interview you will never move the needle because its about relationships not reading a script!

8. The questions were so long and tedious to answer - so many parts.

9. Looking for a robot not an individual who is a thinking living being.

The bottom line is this- hire a robot or a monkey that can talk. Hire the same 20 something "yes" peson - role playing actor who can read a script. Hire someone who does not smile or have a personality. The result will be you will get little business or growth. Then you will fire them or push them out and then you will repeat the process. Here I am highly educated at one of the best colleges in America- fought overseas in Iraq and Afghanistan, and highly rewarded person in corporate America.

My past is not counted at all for this job- just get a robot out of a box and program it. My veteran status I do not think was looked at or counted.

But I do thank God that I never was hired. I was told by a rep in my area they track you, micro-manage, and harrass you daily. I am a big boy and I wear big boy pants - I do not need a babysitter. So I warn you all about this company.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the info, I am interviewing in Hawaii in two weeks. Was this interview for Latuda? Is the role play about Latuda? Can you share the questions?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now now...... Sounds like you had a strange mgr interview you. I can tell you this is not the wide spread culture of the company. These jobs are highly competitive these days. Lots if qualified candidates and mgrs know they can be very selective. I know it's a humbling exp to bring good exp to your job search and then get rejected. Hang in there buddy, something will fall for you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then that is the wide spread culture of the company?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were you interviewing for Latuda in Virginia by J Kashouty? That would explain a lot. Either way, glad we didn't hire a crybaby like you. Sound like a real whimp.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are the whimp. douchebag! Just reply to the post in a serious matter, have respect for people.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the OP

First off thank you for your service.
    God bless.

After reading your post and having worked here for 8 years I have to say you have accurately summarized Sunovion in one post. Your assessment in spot on. Compliance rules Pips are tools employed frequently and with the failure Boston biomedical it will be worse.

Good luck to you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is a serious reply, thanks for the advice

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Princeton One is the recruiter.....WATCH OUT! They have NO clue what is going on and you will get jacked and "japped" around.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok pal like nobody turns to a site like this for "Series" advice. Save the crap moron.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here! You all are fools! My comments were a joke to see how many trolls and rejects would respond. Idiots!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joke on you ass breath. Hee hee

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We were all actually thinking the same thing as you as your last sentence above.... glad you were never hired.

Everything you said above was true. The difference is I was able to give them EXACTLY what they wanted and "played the game" you were not. My manager is the best person I have worked for and is the exact opposite of what you described above. Bottom line you are not flexible, able to adjust your style, truly understand sales, and play the game to be successful. Back to the unemployment line for you. Use it as a learning experience for your next interview.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess you told him! Very clever response to the OP. Hope that helps

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whether the interview rant was true or not hear this. We are sinking quick with psych barely keeping this boat afloat. I'm telling you it is so bad there won't even be layoffs, it will simply be over with products sold entirely. Dsp has no business in the pill business. Top Ramen sales? More appropriate.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Racist

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was absolutely nothing like my interview, FYI.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can not believe this company interview process. They interview candidates with more than 1o years with their competitors and they go ahead with candidates do not have years of experience. I agree with post #1

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree. I interviewed, and I had a lot of experience and many awards. They passed me up for someone who didn't even have neurology experience. Princeton One is a joke too. They are so disorganized.