Alkermes

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Sep 10, 2014 at 8:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard home office people are now jumping there now too. Who's next and how do I get an interview!? Sunovion had better get their ass in gear if they want to keep their good people and give us a reason to stay... Something better than Gish saying "enjoy your paycheck every two weeks." That shitty attitude from above just is the main reason I'd consider it...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All good people gone by now

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gish is a preening idiot. I can't wait to see him perform at the NSM. If Sunovion is really concerned about the sales force...oh wait...what a ridiculous premise, Sunovion is just another big pharma company.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope he sings!
    He rocks, he told us.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just another big pharma? you're giving Sunovion way too much credit. this assumes that we were wildly successful at one point or another, and that's just not the case. But we DO have big pharma retreads and rejects - just look at all of senior management.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe he will sing my zetona.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big pharma? BIG PHARMA?! Our gross sales could hardly be called big pharma. Our resources for both reps and customers could hardly be called big pharma. Our industry reputation is so tiny that we could never be called big pharma. The problem is our executives act like we are big pharma when we are nothing more than a third rate little pharma company that has the most horrible culture in the industry. All talk and no substance. They treat employees like crap here. That's why so many are leaving. The pay also sucks! That doesn't help either.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word internally is that DSP is trying to sell Sunovion. With Latuda going off patent and big legal problems the japs have held several big meetings. I think they have had enough. I am getting my pens and paper clips while they last. The sushi in the cafeteria isn't even fresh anymore.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately only 2 outcomes because of bad financial decision to buy sepracor.

Either sell of parts for futute considerations or gut head count to maximize profits for as long as possible. Current path isnt working as evidenced in any DSP quarterly shareholder report. This also isnt only a sunovion problem. DSP in general is struggling with profits shrinking across the board.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post is fucking hilarious. As if ANYONE not in the very top of the food chain would be privy to info like this. You're a fuckin moron, try a more believable fake rumor to scare people next time you idiot.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Part of what he said is true. The sushi I had in the cafeteria yesterday was not fresh at all. I had the squirts all night long. This would have never happened 6 months ago.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big legal problems ?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Follow up with west ASD who recently separated.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

???

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bullshit. You are a total asshole whoever you are.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Additional investigations at NSM.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just hope rick Russell doesn't leave. That will be the tell tale sign things are really bad.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny! Had you said this yesterday you would have been seen as genius. Too bad but, A for effort.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually I did say it yesterday. Every time you post something with his name it goes to a moderator for review and it didn't get posted til today. Hopefully you still think I am a genious.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He either left on his own which us further proof there is no future here or he was given a package which means major downsizing event coming.