Aptiom starting to take off

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jul 24, 2014 at 7:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big week! Buzz is starting to get around about how effective and well tolerated this drug is. One of my docs attended a conference where some big shot from Yale (Mathers?) spoke and guess he told the whole audience our drug is the real deal.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You heard it hear first folks. Eminem really loves Aptiom! We are saved!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol, there has been 1 script in my territory since launch. I guess anything is considered "taking off"

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nay, I heard Slim Shady is a fycompa man. Nothing like a good buzz with some streaks of rage to spit lyrics. F*** you debbbbiiieee!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A little early to be so crazy don't ya think?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a joke,head office is getting in on the posting here,I guess they trying to control the negativity

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't know we had a "head office". What floor and how much?

Serious replies only.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's called the control tower son. Stay out of the way and wait for your next set of instructions to be ordered.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are the women at least attractive?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mixed bag. Fair share of both bulldogs and sweet things.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They do have some real Biatches out there.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For real? Then why do they work in the "head office"?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you drunk? Wtf are you talking about?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You do know that we see the weekly numbers. Don't you? At best this pathetic launch is flat and if you look at the new rx's we are actually going DOWN!! That's right. So they lop off close to a third of our goal and we are still tracking at 28%?!? Is that right?

Many have given up. MY POA was an exercise in how can we stretch this a bit longer before the plug is pulled. On of my district mates actually has Medicaid in his state PAing the drug the same as the other branded AED's with an additional criteria of having to fail oxcarb or oxtellar xr. He is screwed. If the patient tries and fails oxcarb of oxcarb xr there is no way the doc will go to Aptiom. They'll try a non-oxcarb like vimpat or fycompa or even potiga.

This is really bad. We can't even get docs to write. I was sold lies to come here.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, Mathers was touting our drug! Mathers as in Jerry Mathers from Leave it to Beaver. WTF, cut the price in half, call in the National Guard. HQ, do something.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not drunk at all Sparky. I didn't bring up "head office". Never knew such a place existed in Marlborough, if you know about this place, please provide more details. If not, then stay away. As a man, if it does exist, it may be a place I want to visit next time I am in Marlborough. Is that too much for you to comprehend?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a men's bath house little man and just the kinda place you like to hang out at. LMFAO

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound all too familiar with this place. Seems like an odd thing to have but not surprised you know so much about it. After all, it is Massachusetts. Stay thirsty!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sadly, I have to agree.:(

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I was sold lies to come here". Really dumb ass? Is anything ever your own fault?