Hospital Division Latuda Expansion

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jul 21, 2014 at 5:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone shed some light on the culture of the company and the future of the Institutional Sales Rep division. Specifically, are goals and quotas fair, how is the management. I think it is a good sign there was an expansion. Please share positives and negatives of company and division.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sunovion web site has 9 hospital spots, but 6 displaced? Territory spots.
    Culture?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hit your goal or else....3 strikes and you're out.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So is it true that you are on a pip if you don't make goal 2 quarters in a row?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depends on how good you are, if you went from 90% then to 95% and are moving things in the right direction you will be fine. If your an idiot then get the resume ready. If you have an idiot manager like the RBM in Chicago or Omaha then you're screwed.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PIP=proactive illegal promotion!

The PIP is how Sunovion management coerces ethical reps to commit off label promotion.
    You are told to go get the numbers any way possible or be fired.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong! Idiot!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you want to sleep at night with a clean conscience, work somewhere else.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PIP accronym is very true.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Decent drug, good reps, really bad management... Mostly losers that couldn't cut it somewhere else. The original team of RBMs and Area Managers were pretty good but they mostly left after the first year. I lasted two. Lots of friends there sticking it out. Still its better than no job, right? And I'm sure there are worse places to land. The money was pretty good when we were original hired but I have no idea now. Probably in line with other stuff out there. I've heard the hospital division has some unrealistic goals due to access issues. You'll probably get conflicting opinions.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hosp quotas are way lower than retail. Totally doable, even with access issues.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Always nice to hear from compensation.