Alkermes

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Sep 10, 2014 at 8:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The top guy doesn't get downsized. He does the downsizing. Poor performance or better job, either way it is not a good sign.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would if only you knew how to spell "genius". Thanks for playing

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Snap!! That is why you are such a good entry level rep working for a 3rd rate company.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have looked at the Alkermes website, and I can't figure out what the big deal is. A couple of injectable atypicals and some phase 2 products. What am I missing?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sunovion has zero pipeline or future. BPI was a total flop and the person with the most insight into the company just quit. Think about that for a moment and maybe you will understand why people are leaving in droves.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Announcement today! Gish now head of training at ALKS! We all will miss you Gishman! Good luck!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is fabricated, there was no announcement today. Stop pushing your dreams on to everyone.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check the source! It is there.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go away you fucking troll. At least try and make up a credible lie. I wonder how many of the bullshit posts on this site are from you posting non-stop.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was one?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

heard from a recruiter that there's so many Sunovion folks applying for positions at Alkermes that they're tightening up criteria to look for someone from here. Something analogous to the old adage- once the ship starts sinking all the rats start scurrying to the top. All the good people are long gone.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right, Alkermes would never hire Gish to run anything! We are stuck with him

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, you again. Hi. Still dumb lies, no recruiters call your sorry ass. Keep trying for something credible.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously, Mike O didn't think much of his Sunovion management team.
    Didn't bring anyone to Alkermes.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong! None of us wanted to work with that Creep!
    Hope that helps!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey "moon beam"! You were the only manager fired in the West! Your opinion doesn't count! I hope THAT helps and you can hang on to the stool sample

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How the HELL did COCO Smith gets Mike OD. job ???

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mike was seperated for a compliance violation.
    Sunovion needed someone clean.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Details on MO ?
    CoCo is the slimiest salesman, I've ever known.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unbelievable that corporate would hold ANYONE accountable......
    Corporate set the groundwork for all of the off label sales. No one could be sales quotas or keep their job if they were selling within legal indications.

MO.... You willing to talk ?