hospital strategy

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Feb 22, 2014 at 9:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Left as in got fired

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call bullshit on that. Let me make a phone call.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By all means. And if your source says no, you'll find out Monday I am sure.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really thought that when he got the bigger dry erase board, we were on our way to success.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

every week in hospital division:

at 8:30 am - I need a list of your new targets by 9 am from everyone!
    at 9:00 am - We're not making any changes. Sorry for fire drill.
    at 9:03 am - we may still be able to make changes - rank in order of importance by 9:30!
    at 9:31 am - We're not making any changes. Climb on!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9:45 am - call it a day and hit the course for your first 18 holes and a liquid lunch.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im just shocked to see you dimwits try to even call this group of washed up wannabe sales people with an OTC product a hospital rep/division! The company, products and people where are truly bottom of the barrel. The funny part is you all know it but don't want to admit it. Just look at the products you sell, what revenue they bring in, then look at the top product in each therapeutic area. How do you compare in difference in reveune and how far away are your products from going generic? Hospital product/division..BAHAHAAHAH

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will you stop posting this information, the company might read this and start to figure things out and then I am out of a nice six figure part time job with free breakfast, lunch, dinner and booze.

Nobody is bragging that this is a high performing division which is top in the industry. My manager is clueless and now her boss is even worse and as long as I continue shoveling small wins their way I can keep double dipping for awhile. I am 4 months in and they have no clue.

Now stop saying we aren't any good.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i know where were headed and it ain't good. I need tofind another company where I can slack off and do nothing. I'm gonna climb OUT - only wish I did it sooner like all the others that left.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what a bunch of whiny PC reps. get off your computer and go do something constructive. Oh wait, guess we are all PC reps now

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where have you been? You have always been a PC rep. You sell a product that is clinical equivalent to tylenol for gods sake. This has to be the least clinical drug on the market.

I laughed way back when Roger Martin started this pathetic division with Xopenex. Yes Roger Martin for all of you originals peeps. At least Xop and a science story to it that was new and innovative. The division was a joke way back then and still is. This is NOT a hospital drug, division, or reps.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is f uck face gonna get all his marriott & delta miles now?????

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now those were the days when a strategy meant something. Our strategic meetings had more coke, midgets and hookers than a national sales meeting in Vegas. Book should be out shortly. 12 years of documented poa's and national sales meeting complete with pictures and videos. John Q. Public will love to see where healthcare dollars are being spent. Got a good picture of Jim B slapping a reps butt at the House of Blues while his band played. That might be the cover.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking of midgets, dont forget to credit the mental midgets in marketing ... EB and JS. they havent delivered anything of value in years. But give them credit, the likes of EB and JS are surviving in the HO while the representatives are dropping like flies. They are way more smarter than us, just ask them. Gotta go drop some literature and get on the course

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good old days. Do you remember when that rep (forgot her name) got on stage at the house of blues and basically did a strip tease in front of everyone? That was par for the course back then.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that is the picture I have. It is awesome.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got a call about the hospital division for the brovana... so tell me - what the hell is going on... why are they looking for new reps in new markets if it is not selling anywhere else... is it really OTC? My apologies, but I want to know before i make this potential move...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great opportunity to really own a territory and grow it from nothing. Sure the product has been in full promotion for seven years but they are just starting to get a handle on it and I think they now know where the opportunities are. I would jump at the opportunity, great resume builder. Senior leadership is rock solid and you will learn a lot. Just sit back and absorb it all.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMFAO. I wish there were a sarcasm font. This was funny. Good on ya, mate.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So who are the original members still around? Is there anyone left?