Brovana

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Oct 28, 2014 at 2:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many gone? Mass layoff. Did the hospital reps keep their jobs?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have all left starting tomorrow.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So glad I went over to Latuda side. How many we're let go. Did AD PW lose his job? Were the hospital rep effected? Kept hearing how they had no accountability and that the other reps were calling on same hospitals.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to the channel managers?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Channel managers are gone.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were they allowed to go back into the sales force? Heard the days of a decent severance are gone.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. They r gone. Didn't do anything so they won't be missed

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See post on Emperor thread. Now! For real. People are being let go a few at a time and very abruptly. Unless you are no where near a pip, you are in danger. Severance package is no where near what was previously offered. Immediate dismissal. Get your shot in order now!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got my call today, they said I can't tell anyone. So sorry, guess we will play it out.
    My attorney said they will fold.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm guessing that there is a hiring freeze of the hospital division then? I recently interviewed for an opening.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did too, how long ago did you interview?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed about 2 weeks ago. And you?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got a call from a recruiter out of the blue to quickly interview for position selling Brovana. After reading the previous posts, what is going on with this company's respirtory division? Need to know before the interview. Thx

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are in the process of laying off a number of people and then backfilling some of the positions. After 3 months in the field, you will be threatened with a Pip if you are under 100% attainment. The layoffs have been abrupt and nasty. Doesn't matter how well you have performed historically or if there are market issues beyond your control. Leadership is awful. No accountability above the rep level.

This is not a sit at home and wait for your call lay-off. This is a one on one conf call. They are staggering the calls so no one knows when they will occur. Account managers also fired. This is not bullshit. The company is so poorly run that they would rather lay off great reps coming in a little below 100% and then spend time and money recruiting and training. The only way they know how to make goals is by price increases and lay offs.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They call it positive tension.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed with this company as well as a friend of mine; we waited 6 weeks for any type of response. After calling the recruiter several times I finally found out that a hiring freeze is being initiated. This company is the most unorganized, unprofessional, and incompetent I have ever dealt with. Even the recruiter who represents Sunovion had nothing to say because she knew that this hiring process was total mess.

I now have a new job that has future and professionalism; for all of you who work for this shi*hole of a company..............get the HELL out!!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great advise from an ass clown who was to dumb to get a job here. Thanks for coming back and reminding us why you did not get the job. The hiring freeze is what we tell the really bad candidates so they don't feel so bad. I know, that sucks but we are a liberal Mass company after all. Hopefully they let you keep your stool sample after interviewing. Good luck and tell "your friend" we said hi!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hiring freezes and layoffs are what happens when team is on pace to fall short of goal by 20M for 2nd year in a row.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is an very accurate post. Probably from an RBM or HO.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leadership is the issue here. Apparently the policy of threats and intimidation has not worked. Read any book concerning successful leadership published in the last 5 years. Not one suggests that strategy.

With no one able or willing to adequately identify and develop a strategy for growth, Brovana will continue to fail. Piss poor leaders like JM, JA, and PW should be held ultimately accountable for Brovanas failure. All are responsible for creating a horrible work environment with absolutely NO original ideas for success. At least JA finally blew his cover and was seen for what he really is. The rest are no better. Clean house from the top down. Acknowledge realities of the market. Then find talented leadership that can motivate, develop, and tackle the real reasons this drug is failing.