stop complaining

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Oct 28, 2014 at 10:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No worries Arizona is best in the West!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ is good but CA still watches more of my high school football game tapes than any state west of the Miss.. Surprising, Oklahoma has great numbers. Research shows because I ran a lot like Greg Pruitt, Joe Washington, Billy Sims, Elvis Peacock, Marcus Diupree and Adrian Peterson.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well you should start worrying! Just found out that Mississippi will be removing Latuda from Medicaid formulary 1/1/14. Upon even further investigation, Maine and Mississippi were the first of the State Medicaids to review the APS's and there are a slew of them coming up in November and December. They all pretty much have the same PBM or migellan or TOPES so the losses will continue to mount as other states do their class reviews between now and the end of the year. The poster that called "Opie" a fool was right. Only a complete idiot would not think that Abilify LOE is not going to significantly affect our Latuda trend line. Get your head out of you arse Opie. Our company has not shared this inevitability with japan or us in the field. That means its not in our financial paln for 2015. That means our bonuses will get whacked. Heck, look how pathetic they have been this year for most and we are way above our original goal that was set. Many will be leaving because they know how this company treats us reps especially when the heat is on.

Good luck to everyone.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have a Freshman RB who is good, did your running style compare to him or just the greats you mentioned?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dummy! Texas just kept Latuda preferred for another year on Medicaid. Nice try and as always, you can keep the stool sample!

Hope that helps

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As far as Texas is concerned, I have been compared to both of their heisman RBs EC and RW&B. most people feel my overall power made me more like EC. Hope that helps. You be the judge though when you watch the game films. Can't wait to hear what your thoughts are.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't you hear at NSM...L will be the #1 brand when A goes generic! Something truly to be proud of...quite an accomplishment. And, it will still be #1 even when all plans restrict it to a PA double step edit with a fail-first on A. No patent extensions on the horizon, only add-on indications that will only stretch out the LOE strategy by a few months. Lots of opportunities out there now.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that's classic. it's like saying tiny tim is the tallest person in the land of midgets. totally meaningless. but if it makes you feel good about yourself, continue to wrap yourself in that warm blanket called "ignorance"

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know what else is classic? The run I had agains Penns Manor in 81

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow greater market share than Fanapt!
    Saphris?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny, we had a linebacker named saparis, he was pretty good. Not real big, 6'1. Maybe 215. Big hitter for high school

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forgot about XR and Invega I'm sure by accident!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dated a girl in high school named vega, so I fondly remember invega. Especially after mt 3 TD game vs purchase line

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She took it like a champ

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya male a$$ packer.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I fondly remember after that game I also did your girl too, she played tight end. What a receiver she was. I believe she was going over to sit on your couch after I was done.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe I was fortunate to have the opportunity to play against you. I went to clymer and you were great.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, you were,,fortunate!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember playing in the field,
    The HCP asked about using Latuda in mania and the dose.
    I looked at my manager and he jumped in, and said yes works great.
    He said all the atypicals work for mania start at 40mg.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Riiighttttt!