September Interviews

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Oct 2, 2014 at 10:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know what's going on with the interview process? Last month they hurried many of us and was told that they were expanding the hospital division to sell Brovana. I know they had a week of meetings and now at their national sales meeting. I talked to the recruiter and they told me they have pushed the hiring date till November, is this what you all are hearing.........................

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes that is true, at a meeting now and it was laid out like that. The part the recruiter left out is that in November the date will be pushed back til January then again to march. When October of 2015 comes around they will hire a few people.

Hope that helps

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny, very funny.............................NOT

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think that joining the hospital division...after they lift a hiring freeze...after they fire the director and reorganize the IRBMs to report back into retail...after they take away the only meaningful demonstration selling tool the hospital force had...after half the team has left...you totally deserve what you're going to get. Have fun and enjoy your nightmare.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What have you been smoking or drinking; your rambling about god knows what was rather comical.......................................go back to sleep.................LOL

Nighty Night

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calls went out today for those moving forward

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeff dont be such a downer just because they let you go. Besides the ASDs will do a much better job than you ever could have.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like moving backward.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got 100 1970's playboys for sell. The doctors love them as collectables. $10.00 each, free shipping and I'll guarantee your scripts will take off......mine did!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats the deal with the New Orleans spot?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about it????

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still open. Contacted yesterday. "Client is expanding institutional accounts team".

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I noticed the hiring date has moved a couple of times???? Should those of us that are currently in the interviewing process be worried or is this just the "hurry up and wait" that usually goes on???

Thanks for all serious comments ahead of time for those responding in that are in "the know".

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I would be very worried, I have been waiting as well as a friend of mine in a different state and six weeks later found out that we both aren't being considered, I heard that they are having money issues and layoffs are imminent. So I wouldn't put much stock in the integrity with this company..........Sorry for the bad news.............