The Most Illegitimate Lab Out There!!!

Discussion in 'Bio Reference' started by Anonymous, Dec 2, 2008 at 5:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am looking forward to the day that they shut this puppy down for good!!!! Damn CHEATERS!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are a fucking joke. John???? Hey why don't you scream and yell and threaten me some more fag.They would sell their own mother to get another prison contract. Their system cant generate a bill to a hospital, their reps are cast-offs from other reputable companies, and no one will buy them because the only way they get business is to not bill anything out. And their new JAK2 tests are too complicated for the retatrded reps to sell. Nice try skippy. You are a punch line. Typical Jersey losers.We promise your patients will never get a bill!!! Thats their sales line, nothing clinical, just non compliant billing. They don't even matter.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont forget the sales strategy in NJ where they offer 3k monthly rent to a physician for a closet sized room in order to get new business.

Any info on the investigation into this illegal practice?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How did these losers even get their own board? They don't matter, never did. If you can't take business from these idiots, then you suck. Quest should buy them and fire all the dipshit reps. Do they even have people in DC or Virginia?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is is just one of the NON-REGULATED labs out there. Like most of the Foreign labs now being set up in through-out NJ. GENPATH division offers "free" bone Marrow trays , clinical pays "rent"
    Maybe Govt. needs to regulate these Illegal labs. Pharma reps bought the business for years. Now LABS like GENATOM., BIOREFERENCE. EVEREST LABS, ACCURATE LABS, Bostwick.

ALL ILLEGAL CRAP , alot of these labs are foreign owned too. Once again thank you "AMERICAN POLITICS" allowing more garbage into HealthCare.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please stop posting negative stuff here. We do matter, we are smart, and we are probably kicking your ass in any territory you work in.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster,

Do you sell in NY or NJ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This crybaby is full of shit.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Japan.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biocheaters!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are taking the time to post here, probably while you should be working , at least get your facts - Genpath has never offered bone marrow trays. The lab just happens to provide a quality service.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But they routinely write off out of network claims, they have sent a letter to one of my clients stating they would never receive a bill. They are such non-compliant crap that no company will ever be able to absorb them, and outside the NE they suck.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I use to work for Genpath....my manager told me to provide trays to one account & actually provided a number to call for a supplier that had a discount for GenPath! I am sure many of the reps still travel with them in their cars!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since you worked there can you shed some light on the John L situation? Is he really gone?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trays may have been the case in the past but that is long gone.
    JL had some issues, read about it on the press release.
    Company will be better off with management in place and new direction that will make this the best year yet.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are you for real? genpath is as crooked as gentopix. and i will continue to expose you over and over as insignificant, illegitimate, and unnecessary

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Genpath was purchased by Bio-Reference about 10 years ago. So what is your point?? Are you saying that BRLI is now crooked? Are they breaking the law?? Are they giving kickbacks to doctors?? Are they renting space from doctors for a PSC at illegal fees??? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ASSHOLE???? Let me know because I still have a sustantial amount of BRLI stock over the past 10 years. I am sure we will never hear from you again.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bio-Reference= corrupt business, corrupt sales people, corrupt ethics, corrupt corporate leadership, corrupt accounts, etc. Any questions??????????

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reading through these older posts and they still ring true

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I know is that they offer rented space contracts even in NY where any sort of collusion is against the law. They even place EMRs etc. I dont know why NY seems to ignore them and CBL.